The GM70 Series are a series of water resistant GPS locators designed for lone worker, vehicle, pet and asset tracking applications. The thumb sized button makes this device ideal for applications requiring rapid notification of emergency alert or regular setting of geo-fences based on current location. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its WCDMA allows the GM70 Series’ location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
- Water resistant
- Triple band frequencies UMTS/HSDPA 850 (Band V)/1900 (Band II)/2100 (Band I) MHz and quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Embedded full featured @Track protocol
- Internal u-blox chipset
- Internal WCDMA/GPS antennas
- Thumb sized button allowing easier emergency alert or instant geo-fence setting
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection
- Full power management, can be connected to external DC power or battery
- CE/FCC certified
This is available only in 2G.
GM80 is a powerful A-GPS locator with mini size, light weight, superior sensitive receivingablity and fast TTFF which work on GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900.
GM80 is designed for many applications such as human body or vehical security, the specific target to be tracked, emergency call, the management for specific purpose and target.
GM80 have 4 preset number and a SOS number, user can set the 4 numberkeys and SOS key through software. By using GM80 user can not only realize SOS alarm, real-time location query and voice call function but also getthe device’s history track through visiting website.
- Easily acceisible SOS button for workers to send DURESS event via email or sms to security or managers.
- Location pinpointing and scheduled tracking allows workers/staff to be located on the TRACKPRO platform.
- White OLED display (128*96)
- Programmable buttons for one click dialing to security or managers.
- Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
- Built in 3D motion sensor for power saving and motion detection
- Built in GSM/GPS antennas
- Certified with PTCRB FCC CE GCF
Highly cost effective and long life trailer and asset tracking device.
The waterproof Asset brings the best of all worlds:
- Highly advanced tracking device based on the highly appraised platform
- Strong long life internal battery
- Smart battery power conserving functionality
- Long life functionality
- Increase security and minimize risk of your assets
- Decrease time locating your assets’whereabouts
- Easy to install
The Asset is highly recommended for use in trailer and asset security management operations.
- 12V/24V operation
- Embedded GSM and GPS antennas for easy installation
- Quad band modem 900/1800/850/1900
- Geo-Fence management and alert
- Self-tracking mode
- Text alerts
- Low power consumption (Standby <300µA)
- Heavy duty magnets for fast installation (optional)
- Cellular jamming detection with text alert feature
- Home/Roaming management
- Trailer identification feature(optional, using ERM Trailer ID sliution)
- Integrated 3D accelerometer and shock sensor allowing the device to report upon, detecting motion movement in order to enhance battery life and efficiency
- Over-The-Air configuration abilities for:
ASSETB is a compact GLONASS/GPS beacon with a powerful internal battery and in-built antennas.
ASSETB is a compact GLONASS/GPS asset tracker with a powerful internal battery and in-built antennas, that can be used to monitor the location of various objects. There’s no need to connect it to power supply, say, you can simply hide it inside your vehicle and it will work in a standalone mode within 5 years (with the location data being transmitted once a day).
- GLONASS/GPS, LBS, A-GPS
- Small size (72х43х49 mm)
- Internal battery or accumulator (13500 mAh)
- Remote firmware upgrade
GPS PADLOCK is the smartest heavy-duty padlock you’ll find. Its unique features make it the ideal choice for a wide-range of purposes. As a heavy-duty padlock, it protects your property under the harshest conditions. But GPS PADLOCK is more than that. With its cellular communication abilities and GPS technology, GPS PADLOCK keeps you updated on its whereabouts anytime, anywhere. Other than protecting you property as a padlock, it also tracks and monitors your property. And it requires no special wiring or installation – all you need to activate it is batteries.
- Remote supervision for transported goods
- Secure and control your business assets
- Protect your personal valuables
- Monitor your cargo
- Continuous security coverage over all monitored assets
- Autonomous security for remote assets
The Container lock and lock are easily attached to the container and, as soon as the device is activated, it provides location, and motion information. This data is transmitted to a remote server via a GSM/GPRS wireless network. Container lock includes 3D movement detection which ensures transmission at different rates for moving and stationary containers.
The Container lock Power, along with a the designated lock, provide a robust solution which is suitable specifically for working environments such as ports and warehouses, where the containers are likely to be exposed to constant movement and shocks.
- Standalone tracking device
- Rechargeable battery
- Long battery life, up to 3 years without recharging
- IP67 Compliance
- Small footprint